Saturday, January 27, 2007

Page 9

This is the second part of the Doraemon's last episode.
If you havent read the first part, just click here. Otherwise, just enjoy.. :)



1. It was on a New Year's day, right?
2. I was surprised because suddenly you even said to me, "you are not satisfactory!"
3. We have been to various places, yeah...
4. To the future, to the past, and mysterious places.
5. We escaped for dear life.
6. Doraemon, when you were confused, you are useless right.
7. When people made fun of me, you were thinking for me as if were your problem...
8. I didn't say thanks properly to you, but actually I was very happy, you know.
9. We even fought and grappled seriously didn't we.
10. But, after so many times, we always made up again didn't we.
11. Yo, say something! Doraemon.
12. Hey Doraemon ... ...
13. Doraemon ... ...
14. ugh ugh ugh ... ...

No comments: